Tuesday, August 10, 2010

BeHiNd the ScENe'S

This is the place that Ashley and Alden had their luncheon and their reception. I thought I would show a few of the behind the scene pictures since I think that Devin did an amazing job shooting them. Ashley has a style of her own and I love it because she gets to show her creative side.


The Happy Couple just one more day to go...I think I can I think I can...


Branae helping with the finishing touches. Thank you so much to all the people who came and helped set up-we just didn't get you all on photo!



I think we are about wasted by now!


These are the labels Ash made for the lemonade bottles that sat at the tables!


Ashley wanted to thank everyone and let them know how much they are appreciated so she designed these cards to go at every place setting.





We had to iron all the table clothes-now that was a chore!




The place looked awesome and Ashley and Alden were pleased on how it turned out!

No comments: